If you answer yes to any of the following questions it will be worth considering joining up as a Demonstrator.
How would you like it if you got given some or all of the money to join up as a Demonstrator?
- Would you like to get a discount on Stampin’ Up! Fabulous products or even better earn a little extra money while doing something you enjoy?
- Would you like to purchase product before the new catalogue is released or even better still get it for free?
A Starter Kit ONLY costs $189 and you get to choose exactly what products you want up to the value of $285.00 plus you will also receive a business supplies kit valued at $90.
Some more great reasons to join are:
- Start your own business or join as a hobby demonstrator to enjoying getting Stampin’ Up! products at a discount price.
- Earn as much or as little as you like.
- Work the hours that best suit your lifestyle.
- Receive a minimum of 20% net discount on any Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn cash, trips and free product.
- Meet new friends and have fun.
- Learn new techniques.
- Access to different layouts for scrapbooking, cards and 3D items.
- Training days with team swaps (optional).
- Access to a demonstrator team forum where information is exchanged daily – you can have input on any discussions and can ask the team questions.
- Receive a FREE catalogue sent to you directly each time they are released + you will also receive a bi-monthly newsletter with tips to help with your business, product knowledge and ideas.
- Great promotions that help you reach your 3 monthly sales targets, these targets are very easy to achieve.
- Stampin’ Up! also hold training days.
If you are interested in sharing your passion for creating cards, scrapbooking, gifts and more whilst meeting new friends and earning a bit of extra money then a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the ideal business for you. You can choose if you are joining to get the benefits for maintaining your hobby or if you would like to have your own little business.
One of the great things about this company is that once you sign up you will be involved with a fantastic group of fellow demonstrators that will get together and support you with your business. You will have my full support in helping to grow your business if this is what you wish to do. I am more than happy to answer any questions you have either by Skype, phone or email. You will also have access to team training days.
If you would like more information or wish to discuss the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator please do not hesitate phone me on 07 8433265 or SEND ME A MESSAGE with your contact details and we can make a suitable time to get together to discuss this opportunity.
Contact Patrice for a no-obligation information pack that will explain all about this fantastic opportunity.
If you are ready to join, JOIN ONLINE NOW.
– Make sure you have selected what you want in your starter kit.
– Have your IRD and credit card number ready as you will require these when filling in the form.