I am so excited to be able to welcome you to our first Fancy Folds Blog Hop. A few of my very talented friends from around the world and I have decided it would be fun to get together once a month and share projects we have all made using the same fancy fold.
This Month we are Making an Easel Card
I thought it was about time I pulled out and inked up one of my older stamp sets, so for today’s share I have used the “No Bones About It” set. If you have little ones (or big kids lol) that love dinosaurs then this set is a must have, it is just so darn cute.
Tips about this card
– Stamp the bones first and then the body when the dinosaur body is a lighter colour, it is easier to get the stamps to line up.
– Use a 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch to create the bite marks.
– Work out the angle you want the easel card on before stamping the inside / base of the card if you want the pattern to line up with the card front ie, the footprints.
Here is a side view of the Easel Card, and yes it does fold flat so you can still put it in an envelope.
Here is a quick video showing you how to make an Easel Card and a couple of tips when creating this dinosaur card, enjoy the video.
Now it’s time to pop on over and see what the rest of the design team have come up with, let’s start by looking at the gorgeous card Sandi MacIver has come up with this month.
Here is a list of all the ladies taking part with this Months Fancy Folds Blog Hop
1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand – You are here
2. Sandi MacIver – Canada
3. Patty Bennett – USA
4. Monica Gale – UK
5. Tanja Kolar – Germany
6. Delphine Lorelli – France
7. Martha Inchley – Canada
8. France Poitras Martin – USA
No Bones About It Card was created using the following Stampin’ Up! products
If you would like to order any of the Stampin” Up! products I have used on this card or have any questions, please contact Patrice. You can also place an order online or find out more about the product by clicking on the image that interests you below.