The RETIRING PRODUCT LIST IS HERE, make sure you check out what is on this list before it goes as they will only be available while supplies last.
I Nailed It this time!! seriously I have used the Nailed It stamp set on the card I am going to share with you today lol. I must admit I will be sad to see this set retire as it is one of my favourite bundles in the Occasions catalogue. I think a lot of people feel the same way as sadly this bundle has already sold out but you can still purchase the stamp set in wood.
So this quick description is more for the people that were lucky enough to get this set. I stamped the images on Shimmery White card using Black StazOn ink and then coloured the images using an Aqua Painter and ink pads. I squeezed the centre of the lid of the ink pad to transfer the ink onto the lid rather than picking the ink up directly off the ink pad. This is a nice an easy card, the most time-consuming part was colouring and cutting the tools. That’s right call me crazy even tho the set has matching dies I still fussy cut the images lol. I made this card a while ago now and have a funny feeling that I cased it from someone but if I did I can not find it online anymore??
Measurements for Card
– 21cm x 14.8cm (scored and folded in half)
Thick White Card
– 13.3cm x 5cm – card front, embossed piece
– 13.3cm x 9cm – inside of card
– scrap for stamping and cutting banner
– 13.8cm x 9.5cm (x2) – matting for card front and inside of card
– 13.8cm x 1cm – strip for card front
Designer Series Paper
13.3cm x 4cm – base of card front
The following Products I have used on this card are retiring.
They will only be available while supplies last or until the 31st May (whichever comes first).
– Nailed It stamps – ONLY AVAILABLE IN WOOD
– Nailed It Bundle, Stamps & Dies – SORRY NO LONGER AVAILABLE SOLD OUT
– Black StazOn ink – SORRY NO LONGER AVAILABLE SOLD OUT
– Urban Underground Embellishments
– Urban Underground Designer Series Paper
– Delightful Dijon Card
– Delightful Dijon Ink Pad
Nailed It card was created using the following Stampin’ Up! products
If you live in New Zealand and would like to order any of the Stampin’Up! products I have used on this card or have any questions, please contact Patrice. You can also place an order online or find out more about the product by clicking on the image that interests you below.