Hi everyone, it’s time for another Dream Theme Blog Hop and the theme for this month is all about kids.
Firstly I want to say a quick sorry for being absent from my blog for a while. I had to take some time out for a family emergency BUT I’m back and excited to be creating again.
The project I am sharing with you today is using the Birthday Delivery Bundle which includes a very cute stamp set, matching dies and a packet of designer series paper.
Don’t you just love the cute little fox, I know I do, I had a blast colouring this little guy in. You will be pleased to know if water colouring or fussy cutting is not your thing, then you can always cut the little fox out from the designer series paper pack.
Tips when creating this card.
– Create the brick background by brayering Sahara Sand ink onto the Brick Wall embossing, before running it thru the Big Shot.
– Shape the little fox and adhere to card base using dimensionals and glue dots.
– Cut strips of the Wood Textures designer series paper (DSP) to create the little chest.
– Adhere the presents behind the lower portion of the chest before adhering down using dimensionals.
I kept the inside nice and simple by just colouring and adding some balloons, I did draw an extra line to attach one of the balloons too.
I don’t know about you but I always find kids so easy to create for, after all just give them something sweet and you will get a smile on their dial every time lol.
Tips when creating the crate
– Adhere the Wood Textures DSP to card before using the dies to cut out the crate, this will make the crate studier.
– Stamp saying on crate before adhering together.
– Watercolour fox before adhering to the front of the crate.
– Adhere flag so that it is positioned between the ears, I have adhered the front of one ear and back of the other ear to the flag to hold it in place.
For some more inspiration make sure you pop on over and visit the rest of the design team and check out their fabulous card ideas. You can do this by clicking on the next or previous button below. Let’s start by looking at the gorgeous card Amy Koenders has come up with this month.
Here is a list of all the ladies taking part in this Months Dream Theme Blog Hop, just in case you get lost along the way.
1. Teneale Williams (Australia)
2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Amy Koenders (USA)
4. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
5. Jennifer Pauli (Germany)
6. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)
7. Sarah Lancaster (France)
Kids Card & Box was created using the following Stampin’ Up! products
If you live in New Zealand and would like to order any of the Stampin’Up! products I have used on this card or have any questions, please contact Patrice. You can also place an order online or find out more about the product by clicking on the image that interests you below.