Hi everyone, it is time for another Totally Techniques Blog Hop and this month we are focusing on the Baby Wipe Ink Pad Technique. This technique is quick and easy to do and a fun way to add different colours to your stamped image.
I decided to use the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle for two reasons. The first reason it is a perfect set for doing the Baby Wipe Ink Pad Technique that we are sharing with you today. The second reason is because this bundle is one of my favourite (did you notice I said ONE of my favourite things lol). Well, that is because there are so many exciting things to choose from out of the latest Occasions Catalogue so it is impossible to have just one favourite thing.
I only glued part of the dragonfly body down so I could lift the wings up to give the card a little extra dimension.
Couple of quick tips on how to create the mini ink pad
– Fold baby wipe to create small inkpad and then drop the first coloured re-inker on the little pad (as below)
– Then fill in the remaining white areas with your second coloured re-inker (as above).
– Ink stamp by placing on top of the newly inked ink-pad (as below).
– Stamp image onto the card. I have a second layer on this card so I placed the top layer on the base card and stamped the imaged thru the precut card to make sure it lined up correctly (as above). If the ink pad colours are too dark then you can stamp off before stamping the image.
For some more inspiration make sure you pop on over and visit the rest of the design team and check out their fabulous card ideas, you can do this by clicking on the next or previous button below. Let’s start by looking at the gorgeous card Amy Koenders has come up with this month.
Here is a list of all the ladies taking part with this Months Totally Techniques Blog Hop, just in case you get lost along the way
1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand – You are here
2. Amy Koenders – USA
3. Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
4. Marine Wiplier – France
5. Shannean Moncrieff – Australia
6. Nadine Weiner – Germany
7. Zoë Tant– UK
8. Barbara Meyer – Austria
Baby Wipe Ink Pad Technique Card was created using the following Stampin’ Up! products
If you live in New Zealand and would like to order any of the Stampin’Up! products I have used on this card or have any questions, please contact Patrice. You can also place an order online or find out more about the product by clicking on the image that interests you below.
Every $110 you spend up until the end of March will allow you to choose one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. Have fun choosing your free item. All current catalogues are available to view here.
How would you like to be able to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discounted price or even better still make some extra money while doing something you love. There is no better time to join than now!!
You get to choose an additional 2 stamp sets for Free which means you could receive up to $500 worth of fabulous Stampin’ Up! products for the low cost of $189.
Are you interested but just want a little more information, well here are some options for you.
– Contact Patrice for a free no obligation information pack or a chat
– A little more information about becoming a hobby or business Demonstrator
– Join Online now
Please feel free to me if you have any questions, I would love to hear from you.